Thursday 1 November 2012

HALLOWEEN, zoo and other funny stories

This time I didn't take pictures...I am sorry but Monikas camera is even better than my camera and I was too lazy to take mine out. So these photos are taken by Monika Pandapur ♥ that is why you can see so many photos of myself. After the zoo we went to Camden Market (love it there - Lucas we have to go there you will love it too) and then we took the train to Orpington to go to Reku Zen (train cost us a lot this time and we don't know why!) and we definitely ate too much!! I was nearly sick at the bus stop and Monika and I had to lay down because we felt so sick! Well it was a nice day! By the way I am supposed to be a zombie reindeer and Monika is Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, Simon is Simon haha! The meerkats were hilarious! So cute we watcheed them play for 20min and the penguins were lovely! Pigeons! I hate them! They are so annoying here, everywhere and not scared of you, you nearly can step on them. The monkeys were fascinated of my make-up I think haha The brown lama looks like Monika! I love ferrets, once I wanted one as a pet but my parents said no Johnny Cash haha yeah a lot of me, myself and I but Monika loves to do that THANKS for these nice photos Monika! For my German friends: next camera will be on its way in a few days! promise! GINA dont show anyone the ugly photos of me please ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment