Saturday 6 October 2012

Week Review

I can't remember all of it but I fixed Pierce's bracelet because I am a nice person :) now he owes me one BIG HUG haha Dan hit his eye on Luke's head and now his eye is blue-violette-green and wednesday his eye, where normally it is white, it was bluddy and his iris was shining bright blue and he looked like the Terminator and I laughed the whole day :D Thursday Shannon and I went to Tesco and had a look around was very fascinating and I bought THE AVENGERS my favourite film ♥ and after that we were bored and didn't want to go home...so I asked Shannon if she would like to eat out and we went to Reku Zen: all-you-can-eat buffet chinese and they have a chocolate fontaine ♥ yummy!! Friday Jess B. and I made a mess in art class but it was soo fun :D and I think it is very pretty ;) Today I went shopping with Shannon, Jodie and Fawzy. It was a lovely day and the sun was shining ♥ I had to buy a lot of stuff like thermos for tea and new headphones because mine are broken and an umbrella ;) haha England weather you never know, well and as we went to Primark to buy a hot water bottle and a dress for Halloween I saw a lot of things I really needed ;) As we waited for the bus home, 2 ladies were so cute and talked with us and took pictures with us :D haha. Nice day guys ;) Monday I have assessments for psychology and I need to learn 30 pages or more -.-' well good luck Nele :P TASTE THE RAINBOW SOON...

2 comments:

  1. Nelööö die maske ist mega cooli! ich hab auch eine aus venedig wenn du wieder da bist machen wir einen maskenball oki? ♥

    ReplyDelete